The free movement of goods is one of the four fundamental freedoms of the single market of the European Union. The free movement of goods ensures that products can be placed on a single market and traded freely across the EU based on common rules and procedures. Removing barriers to trade is achieved by the...
Policy and Legal Advice Centre
25. September 2023.
20. September 2023.
25. April 2023.
- Chapter 1: Free movement of goods
- Chapter 3: Right of establishment and freedom to provide services
- Chapter 8: Competition policy
- Chapter 9: Financial services
- Chapter 10: Information society and media
- Chapter 11: Agriculture and rural development
- Chapter 12: Food safety, veterinary and phytosanitary policy
- Chapter 13: Fisheries
- Chapter 15: Energy
- Chapter 16: Taxation
- Chapter 27: Environment
- Chapter 28: Consumer and health protection
- Chapter 32: Financial control
- Chapter 33: Financial and budgetary provisions