EU for You – what European Standards Bring to Serbia
Policy and Legal Advice Centre – PLAC III project, with the support of the EU Delegation to Serbia, organises a series of training for journalists about contents of negotiating chapters entitled “EU for You – What European Standards Bring to Serbia”. During meetings with journalists, negotiation chapters’ contents and changes expected as results of alignment of national legislation with the acquis communautaire, e.g. introduction of European standards, will be discussed.
The first training will be related to the part of Negotiation Chapter 28 (Consumers protection and health protection) – tobacco control. Training session under the title “Tobacco and the EU – expectations, challenges and Member States experiences” will be held by PLAC III project expert Vesna Kerstin Petrič, on Thursday, 31 October 2019.
PLAC III experts will act as trainers; journalists will be provided will relevant publications and documents. Training sessions will be open for reporting,
24. December 2021.
15. December 2021.
- Chapter 3: Right of establishment and freedom to provide services
- Chapter 8: Competition policy
- Chapter 9: Financial services
- Chapter 10: Information society and media
- Chapter 12: Food safety, veterinary and phytosanitary policy
- Chapter 13: Fisheries
- Chapter 15: Energy
- Chapter 16: Taxation
- Chapter 27: Environment
- Chapter 28: Consumer and health protection
- Chapter 33: Financial and budgetary provisions